Friday, August 28, 2009

Home school/Bow Room/Computer Room Done!

Finally, after 2 days of unpacking and organizing our room is done. It looks very nice and neat but as you can see in the pictures, it will be very functional. I can make my bows and close it off when I am done. I have a cabinet with all my office stuff and Emily's craft stuff and school stuff organized. Then the computer portion has 3 computers w/Point of Sale drawer and receipt printer, a regular printer, a credit card machine, 2 monitors, an electric pencil sharpener, a scanner and my laptop. On top of the desk, I have her library books, my Bible study books, misc. labels/magazines and all here school text books. We start home schooling on Tuesday, Sept. 1st so my organization might change. Emily is really looking forward to it. We have big plans. Pray for us - I am sure we will both need an extra dose of patience.



2 comments:

Elayne said...

Looks great! How did you ever decide on the color for the floors? I still don't know what to do at my house.

CLM said...

It wasn't easy. I just looked at what was available and picked what I liked the best and figured I would go from there. I left a lot of things behind so I can change out colors easily.