Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Time Flys....

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I last posted anything. Sunday before last, I had several family members for Sunday dinner. It was very nice.

Emily has been playing basketball. She signed up with the YMCA and ended up on an all boy team. At first, I didn't think she was going to play but she is doing OK now and actually enjoys it. I can see a lot of progress with Emily. I think home schooling is helping a lot. She is so smart and she likes the one on one time she gets with me.

My grandson is just so cool. I just don't think I could love him anymore. It is so wonderful to see him with his Mommy and Daddy.

I have been taking off from running because of an injury. I am sure ready to get back to it. Maybe next week. Enjoy the pictures.

This is the view from my bedroom balcony. I love the mountains. As you can see my fence is in dire need of painting. On the list.


Kru, Tony, Rikki, their dogs, Debbie


Tony, Rikki and Kru in Emily's favorite tree.


Emily playing basketball.


My brother Dave and his son.


My brother Ben and his grand daughter. She is the light in his world.

1 comment:

Elayne said...

Love the pictures! I am so jealous of your view, how beautiful!
Sounds like this was such a great move for you and Emily. So happy you are surrounded by family and new friends.
Of course, we miss you :( Tell Emily we hope she is enjoying basketball and homeschooling!