Sunday, August 2, 2009

Running Group Reunion

Last night I got together with my running group that I spent miles and miles with. We went to Macaroni Grill. Since I am moving to California, I wanted to see everyone again. It had been awhile - my life had taken a different path after I married Jim and so I didn't stay in contact with them - just busy with life, I guess. They all looked the same. My, what fun we had together. We once did a trip to Alaska and did a 110 mile relay (running), saw the most beautiful scenery ever and had so much fun. We have done so many races and events together. I am truely blessed to have been a part of these wonderful lives. Thank you, Lord!


2 comments:

Elayne said...

Looks like a great time Cindy! Glad you got to see everyone before you leave.
Thanks for chatting tonight~ as you can see I am home ( LOL)
love ya!

Oakie Grandfather said...

My goodness cindy, a lot of update. seems you are getting ready to move. \A lot of great pictures.