Monday, August 8, 2011

Jax is 1 year old 6/18/2011

Our precious Baby Jax.  We call him 'Giant Baby' because when Emily, Kru and I are playing with trains or blocks on the floor.  He comes and either sits on everything or plows thru the middle of everything so we always say 'Watch out, here comes giant baby'.  Such a precious little boy, he is the spitting image of his mommy.  He also has her personality.  He is very quite but he doesn't miss a thing.  He is walking as of 10 months and loves to climb stairs.  He was born on Tony's (his Dad, my son) birthday.  What a nice present.  The boys really have everything so I bought a huge birthday bag and filled it up with every kind of ball imaginable.  Jax loves to play with balls.  He got such a thrill out of taking them all out of the bag.  So did I.  They had a really nice party at Tony and Rikki's house for him.  He had his own little cake.  This boy loves to eat so we thought he would just dive into his cake but he didn't.  After he figured out it was ok to have all that good stuff he got a little more excited about it.  I am so blessed to have my precious grandsons and a great daughter-in-law that takes very good care of them and lets me love on them as much as I want.
He got a time-out chair for his birthday.

Here he is opening gifts. 
Sweet little dumpling!

Tony and the boys!

No comments: