Friday, July 15, 2011

Huntington Beach Trip - 6/22/2011

What a great trip. It took some coordination but we were able to ride our bikes to Huntington Beach (32 miles) and spend the day there with family and friends. Tony, Rikki and the Boys, John and Kate Arnold family and Emily and I all spent the day at the beach. John, Kate and I rode our bikes and met the rest at the beach. We stopped at Starbucks after the ride, as is our tradition (when we can). The kids all had a great time. Our cars were packed with bikes and beach gear. Jax, my one year old grandson was a hoot. He had so much fun playing in the sand. He got so tired he actually stood up and bent over and stuck his head in the sand. Cute, cute baby. Emily got to play with Grace and her cousin in the water. They had a huge piece of seaweed they all held onto and would all dive in the water when the ways came. They also boogie-boarded. We cooked out while we were there also. Great fellowship, great day. 




1 comment:

KrotShomglin@gmail.com said...

Dear Emily, what a total shame! I have lived here in Huntington Beach since 1989! We could of met face to face and been friends for a long time now!😭This is Krot the guy who wrote to u and said he wants to be friends! KrotShomglin@gmail.com is my email. I hope u will write or text me back! Wi) wait 4 your reply!☺