Monday, August 8, 2011

Hotel Del Coronado and Race 6/19/2011

I love to do things in the summer while Emily is out of school.  One of the outings we did was to stay in the Hotel del Coronado for a night.  I scheduled it so I could do a 8.2 mile hard packed sand run along the beach.  It was so much fun and Greg and Emily were waiting and cheering for me at the end.  We then checked into the hotel.  It was beautiful.  The room, the hotel, the grounds, it was all good.  It was a great experience.  We got to do smores on the beach at night.  It was fun.  Well worth it!  Maybe this will become an annual thing. 
This was me finishing the race.  I was tired.  We got to run on a naval base that was closed to the public.

My Greg loves to travel and he loves architecture.

Emily and I making silly faces.

A view of the hotel.

Mmm... smores!

Having lunch on the beach!  The good life.

My sweet Emily.

No comments: