Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Visit from Tony, Rikki and Kru




I must tell you, it is like traveling back in time looking at this beautiful baby boy - my grandchild. Again, it feels like such a miracle - God's creation. He looks so much like Tony around his forehead and eyes. The lower part of his face looks like Rikki. It is just the coolest feeling. He is very aware, smiles and is very strong. Emily fell for him as soon as she saw him and was so glad to get to hold him. Normally her baby dolls are all girls - well, Jennifer (her latest doll) has become Max. It is cute to see her baby talk to Kru.

It is such a joy seeing Tony and Rikki as parents. I watched Tony give him a bath. Wow! Tony and Rikki are such a great couple. I am so pleased that they found each other - best friends - and now a family. If all goes well, on Wednesday, Cody will be cooking Thanksgiving and all three of my boys and Emily will be here for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to having them all here very much. Hopefully, I will be sending out family pictures on my Christmas Cards.

2 comments:

Christie M said...

How wonderful you get to be together!
I remember when I saw our grand children, each of them reminded me so much of their daddys. It was such dejavu! Grandparenthood is wonderful because you get to experience them all over again. A little part of them, in a new little person is wonderful.

Elayne said...

Cindy~ love the pictures! I am so happy that you will be with all your guys and girls :) Give all of them a hug for me

Happy Thanksgiving!
Love you guys~