Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trick or Treat

Yes, I know, it is the middle of November and I am just now getting around to posting. We went with a friend and her daughter trick-or-treating - probably one of my most enjoyable Halloweens. The weather was perfect. We walked while trick-or-treating to the Rejoice Trunk-Or-Treat. There was so much candy. I had never been to a trunk-or-treat. What a great idea!


This is Emily's friend Jessica. Jessica helps me about 4 days a week for an hour and a half. Emily absolutely adores her. Jessica was dressed up a Katora from The Avatar - a show they both love.




Emily and Olivia ready to trick-or-treat! Olivia got lots of great comments on her hair. It was too cute.




Of course, we always have to buy a costume for Emily's dog Jessica. She is very hard to catch on camera.




The end of the night. I love taking pics of Em when she is sleeping. Here she is with Lindsey the Orca, her Manatee from Sea World and a host of other special friends.

No comments: