Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving with My Kids

Here I am in Grandmahood. Awe - I now understand what a joy it is. I had all three boys, my sweet little girl, my daughter-in-law and my precious grandson in for Thanksgiving. Cody and I cooked a feast. We watched movies, took pictures, hung Christmas lights and went running. The boys also did some chores for me - what good boys. Just an absolutely great holiday. Thank you God for all your blessings!


The picture says it all. What a good boy he is.


It's never a get together without the boys comparing their 'guns'. Cody has them all beat this year.


My Kids!


What a great mommy!


Da Kids!


The Crew and Kru :-).

2 comments:

Elayne said...

Oh Cindy~ I am so happy for you!!! What a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Everyone looks great and you are one cool grandma :)

Love you~Elayne

Christie M said...

What great pictures! Grammahood is one great thing! :)