Friday, October 17, 2008

Where's that Baby?



We are in California awaiting the arrival of my grandbaby boy. Today is the due date. Rikki spent most of the day in the hospital yesterday because her blood pressure was high. We were hoping they would induce her especially since she was already checked in and all but no such luck. Emily and I are staying across the street with a neighbor that volunteered his extra room to us in lieu of staying at a hotel. A little odd feeling but I am sure we will get used to it. We both slept great. Got up and went running then walked 2 miles with Rikki, her St. Bernard - Gus, her Boxer - Winny and Emily. They live in such a beautiful area near Lake Elsinore. The dogs enjoyed playing in the water and of course, Emily enjoyed playing with them.

Rikki, Emily and I walked a totall of 4 miles - still no baby. Rikki's cousins age 8 and 10 came over. We took them to a Pumpkin patch thing with rides and blow up toys. They had a blast.

2 comments:

ladydismith said...

Hi Cindy,

I jumped on to see if your grandson is here yet. Hopefully, soon. I am sorry Rikki's blood pressure went up. Tell her to take care of herself. Things are good here. Tell Emily that Jessica is doing fine but I think she really misses Emily. I'll keep checking for news. Hopefully he'll make his grand appearing soon. Enjoy yourselves. Dianne

Elayne said...

Hi Cindy!
I too have been waiting and wondering about your grandbaby!

Keep us posted and we will be praying for Kru Patrick, Rikki and all of you as you wait...
Love you guys~Elayne