Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Busy Saturday - Still No Baby

Today we went to the apple orchard. The kids made their own gallon of apple cider from picking the apples, washing and extracting the juice to packaging it in a gallon jug. It was a lot of fun watching them. Of course, there was fresh apple pie. Yummy. Emily got to do some knife throwing. I think she made 1 of 7 hits. We then went to John's Incredible Pizza and celebrated Emily's birthday. She has had such a great time playing with the kids. She got some new Pokemon stuff. Rikki's cousin Sawyer (10) is staying the night at Tony and Rikki's. Her and Emily are now playing Pokemon. We got a lot of great pictures. Tomorrow I am running the local Race for the Cure. Running for Diane, Elayne and Robin. Love you girls!! We thought Rikki would have had the baby by now and Tony could take off work to run with me but not so. Kru insists upon taking his time. Pictures to come....

3 comments:

Oakie Grandfather said...

Go RIkki!

Elayne said...

Wow- I can't believe
Kru has not made his appearance yet especially with all that walking!

Cindy, thanks for running for me, Robin and Diane~ I am sure it must have been a great run!

Emily~ Happy Birthday!!!!

Love you guys~have a great time!

ladydismith said...

I am keeping up and hoping to sign in soon and see that Kru has come! I know you are all anxious! Tell Rikki to hang in there. Sounds like you and Emily are having a great time. I hope she is having a fantastic birthday - maybe Kru will surprise her and they can share the birthday! All is good here. Jessica is fine. Thanks for running for us! Miss you both -- Dianne