Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Emily!

My sweet little girl is 8 years old today. She has celebrated with her classmates by bringing cookies to class, she celebrated with a party at Incredible Pizza with Rikki's extended family, and today she went to Sea World - just she and I. We had a great time. And at this moment, she is with Tony and Rikki and their pet boxer Winny at PetsMart. Apparently Winny and Emily share the same birthday.

She has been such a blessing to me. She has so much of her Daddy in her. We have grown very close, not that we weren't close before but now we have this really close bond that is hard to describe. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Oh, and we still have no baby.





2 comments:

Elayne said...

Happy- Happy 8th Birthday Emily!!!
Sounds like a great birthday and I loved seeing your pictures. I can see so much of your Daddy in you as you are growing up.
You and your Mom are very very special :)
Love you both~ Aunt Elayne

Christie M said...

What a nice Birthday! I can't believe she is already 8! Love the missing teeth. :)