Saturday, March 28, 2009

Is it really spring?

Bob called and asked if we wanted to play. He and Jim would always play in the snow when we got a good one. So he and Emily built a snowman and a fort. I think they met a friend along the way. It has been snowing all day. We have 5 to 6 inches at the moment and it is still coming down pretty strong. I-40 West is closed. Anyway, it is absolutely beautiful snow. I don't like cold but I do love the snow.

Here is Bob and Emily in the completed fort with snowman.


Emily is done playing in the snow. Soaking wet with ice in her hair, she is ready for a nice, long bath.

1 comment:

Kevin and Nikki said...

Wow! I do have to agree--I don't like the cold one bit, but I love a good snow day! How funny that you are building snow forts and I just pulled out all my sundresses. :)
-Nikki