Tuesday, January 27, 2009

California Trip

Emily and I went to California to visit Tony, Rikki, and Kru. While we were out there I saw my twin brothers - Dave and Dan and my Mom. I also got to visit with Greg who is staying with my brother. The weather was unbelievable -80s durning the day and 50s at night.
About my grandson, oh my gosh! He is just too darn cute. He is now 3 months old. He is giggling and cooing. He is beginning to sleep all night. When he is hungry, he wants it right now. He is a very good baby, very adaptable to going places. What a joy it is to hold and play with him. It just melts my heart when he smiles at me. He has this favorite toy that is a cow dressed up as a farmer. He just looks at it and smiles.
Anyway I have been contemplating moving to California and looked at houses while I was there. I don't know that I would move there - it is certainly a different lifestyle. It would be a very big step for me and I am not so sure I want to. It would be nice to be there for Tony and Rikki to help with Kru when they needed me. But anyway, there are a lot of houses for sale and the prices are really reasonable.
I got to run with Tony for 4 miles and Rikki for 2. It is always nice to get to run with them. Rikki and I have our favorite little pastry shop we like to go to. She is a great daughter-in-law.
We had a great time visiting but were really happy to be home.

Sweet little Kru having a bath. 'Tis one of his favorite things.
Emily and I took pictures of each other at the lake.
Tony at work. I blanked out some things for privacy purposes.
My brother Dan.
My brother Dave. He had Leukemia (CLL) at about the same time Jim did. A different kind but still pretty rough on him. He ended up having a bone marrow transplant.
Love the clouds.

1 comment:

Elayne said...

Great pics!! You girls rock!!