Saturday, September 24, 2011

Laughter

Yesterday, Emily wanted me to go swimming with her.  She said she would teach me how to swim underwater.  I can swim fine.  I do triathlons. I just cannot swim underwater.  My body just won't sink.  Anyway, I went along with her just to spend time with her.  It was so funny!  I was so pathetic.  And she is a little mermaid.  She has this funny underwater swim she calls the 'otter swim'.  She swims underwater on her back and crawling.  At one time she had me hold on to her arm like you would a 3-legged race so she could show me how to use my arms.  I laughed so hard.  I haven't laughed like that since Jim was around.  She made me quit looking like a blow fish when I went under.  It was so funny how she would react when I just didn't get it.  Anyway, yeah!!!, I learned to swim on the bottom of the pool.  It is so much fun!  We went again today.  I love my little girl.

1 comment:

Erika Nigro said...

Jim was an awesome uncle to me. I love you both.


Erika Minich.