Wednesday, June 16, 2010

15 Mile Trail Run - Big Bear California

Sunday, several members of my running group, myself and a friend of mine from Arizona did the Holcomb Valley Trail Run. Suzy, and others did the 33 mile run. I don't think I could do that. She is great at it and came in 1st in her age group. And yes (I don't know why), there were several people running the 33 miler, in fact, it was sold out. Anyway, it was a great trail but I have been injured and didn't run 10 days before the race. I quit running, hoping to get some healing in. I am still injured and plan on going to the doctor. I say this because I figure that is why I fell down six times during the race. It doesn't explain why I made the wrong turn and did an extra 2 miles. So I get to enter 17 miles in my log book. Here are some pictures from the race. It was a lot of fun just not my day.





No comments: