Sunday, April 18, 2010

Women's Retreat

I went on a women's retreat with my church - Calvary Murrieta. They have a conference center at Twin Peaks. It was very uplifting. I laughed and I cried. I met lots of wonderful Christian women and made some new friends. The food, facility, everything was top notch. My running friend Susy went with me. We got in an 8-miler of killer hills and a 5-miler around Gregory Lake. The theme was about time and every day they would do some hilarious skits about time. Then we would break out into different sessions. It was fun.
Hilarious!

My friend Susy.

Gregory Lake that we ran around.

I do not know who these people are but I thought it was a great moment to catch on camera.

Me.

2 comments:

. said...

Cindy, It's so great to see you happy and healthy. What gorgeous pics at the retreat. Miss you:)

Elayne said...

Looking good Girl!!! Glad you had a great time :) Miss ya.