Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Catching Up

It has been a while since I have updated the blog. We have been busy. We went to Silver Dollar City - always a great time. Emily is an inch away from being able to ride the big roller coaster. Tony, Rikki and Kru visited us this past weekend. They came in for a wedding. It was so nice playing with Kru. We went to Ed and Lois's for dinner the first night they got here. It was fun watching G G&G (Great Grandma and Grandpa) enjoy him. Kru was fasinated with Ed.

My house is getting close. We are waiting on the appraisal. There is a lot of work to be done on it so it will be awhile before it is a done deal.

We go this weekend to Dallas for Kevin and Nikki's wedding (Chris and Elayne's middle son). Emily is going to be a flower girl along with her cousin Lindsay. She is very excited.

On Saturday, I am going to do a bike ride in McKinney, TX - The Collin Classic. I have been trying to stay active in biking, swimming and running for my next triathlon - no goals yet. I did the Tulsa Tough bike ride a couple of weeks ago. It was a 50K. McKinney will be about the same. Looking forward to seeing everyone.



1 comment:

Richard P. said...

Let us know about your next race. I'd love to come cheer you at the finish or at least hand you some water.

Good news about the house.